Create software artefacts to meet timelines as agreed with program management. Responsible for the management of sound software development practice. The Team Lead leads a software development team comprising developers with different levels of experience.
- Tertiary qualification in Information Sciences or Engineering and/or matric with at least 6 years FE development experience, with at least 4 years’ experience as senior FE developer as part of a team in a software development environment
- A strong knowledge of Angular TypeScript is essential.
- At least 6 years FE development experience, with at least 4 years’ experience as senior FE developer.
- Proven experience in the application and continuous improvement of development standards, processes and tools.
- Thorough understanding and experience of SDLC processes applicable to large scale software development scenarios.
Skills and knowledge required:
- Experience of the following technologies:
- Angular 10 and newer
- Experience with front-end design, architecture and frameworks
- Experience with an application server (IBM WebSphere/IHS – preferable)
- Integration experience (RESTful services, JSON, SOAP)
- XML Schema
- Maven, Jenkins
- SQL and experience with a relational database (Oracle, PostgreSQL, MySQL, DB2)
- SOA experience
- Good communication skills (verbal and written).
- Good relationship skills.
- Good conflict management skills.
- Leadership and people management abilities – manage, coordinate, monitor, mentor. Open and approachable, but firm.
- Mature technologist and depth of experience to grasp issues quickly and making educated, critical judgment in the absence of complete information.
- Multi functional software development skills, lead and participate.
- Good planning abilities.
- Ability to switch between big picture thinking and discussing/defining details at a deeper technical level.
CTC is market related
Only SA to apply
If you do not hear back in 4 days you have not been shortlisted
Planning and design
Code development and releases
Team support and development
Larger program integration and support
|Job Category||Information Technology|